St Pauls C of E Church was originally known as St Georges, it was finished in 1863 and has since been the heart of the community. The project included resurfacing works to the church paths, a new level access to the south entrance door and new external lighting which included floodlighting.
The Beautiful Church (pictured below) is situated on the busy Manchester Road (the A6) close to the junction with Bolton Road (A575).
St Pauls Church, Walkden
Construction work has been completed by family run business B&E Boys trading for over 50 years, from small to large projects, for both public sector and private enterprise. Clients include Local Authorities such as Bury Metro Council, Stockport Council, Rossendale Borough Council, health care for NHS and Private Healthcare providers Ramsay, as well as numerous developments in residential and industrial / commercial arenas. B and E Boys are CITB and NHCB members. The Company also undertake design and build projects. Take a look at our Facebook and Twitter pages for more of our property development, restoration and renovation examples.